Shopify is a cloud-based shopping cart solution to sell, ship, and manage your products. Shopify Integration with Salesforce provides easy access to use the admin panel where you can add products, process orders and enter store data.
- Enter the domain of the Shopify store and click install (https://aqxolt.myshopify.com/admin)
- Enter store login details
Create or sync products
In Salesforce; to sync or create a new product, make sure the following actions are taken.
- Select “Available” on “e-Commerce platform” check box.
- Create the e-commerce record from the products related list to make the product available on various platforms like Shopify, Amazon, WooCommerce, Magento, and eBay.
- For a product to be available on Amazon, Amazon (ASIN Code) is essential.
- Make sure “Price Book” is active.
- Login to the Heroku user and click “Product ”
This creates a product on the Shopify Store.
Create or sync Customer and Order
- When on Shopify store, click on “create order”– “select product” and “select ”
- If you want to add a new customer, then create a new customer by filling in the customer details such as First Name, Last name, Address and Contact Number.
- After adding the customer, click on “Mark Paid” to close the order.
- Click on “Sync Order” on the Shopify This will sync order and customer account on to Salesforce instance.