Creating a New Vendor
- Navigate to the Accounts Payable tab and on the Vendor sub-tab, all the available vendors will be listed.
- In the Vendor list page, click on the New Vendor button on the corner top right of the page as shown.
- This will open a pop up “New Account: Customer Account”, fill in all the details and Save.
- The Account Type will default to Vendor and Account profile should be Vendor Profile.
- This will create a new Vendor and list in the Vendor sub-tab.
- Select the Vendor by checkbox and click on Purchase Orders tab to list Purchase Orders of the selected vendor.
- If no vendor is selected All Purchase Orders will be listed.
Record Bill Payments:
Select the Vendor checkbox and navigate to the Bills sub-tab to see the Bills of the selected vendor. Directly navigating to the Bills tab will list all the Bills of the organizations.
Creating New Expense Bill
- Select the vendor checkbox and click the dropdown button on the righthand corner of the row and click the ‘New Bill’ option.
- Bills can be issued for Purchase Orders or Expense.
- A select Bill Type pop up appears to select the ‘PO Bill’ or ‘Expense Bill’ options.
- If the expense bill is to be created, select the Expense Bill option and fill in the vendor details.
- Click on the Add button to add the Expense line item.
- Select the Expense Account (Chart of Account of type Expense) and the TDS Account (Chart of Account of type Current Liabilities)
- Add the Amount, Tax, Other Tax, and TDS if any and Save.
- This creates the Utility Bill to which Voucher and Payments are recorded.
Creating New PO Bill
- On the Purchase Orders sub-tab under Accounts Payable, all the Purchase Orders will be listed.
- Select the Purchase order of interest and Use the drop-down button next to Purchase Order line to Record New Bill.
- Clicking on the New Bill button navigates to the Create Bill page.
- Confirm the details and click Save, this will create a Bill and listed in the Bill section.
- To move further the Inbound Logistics process of Receive and Putaway should be completed and the Inventory should be received from the vendor to Match the Bill.
- The Approved, Match, and Posted columns show if the Bill is Approved, Matched and Posted or not.
- Select the Bill checkbox and click on the “Match Bill” button at the top.
- Select the Bill Line Item, It will bring the Stock Inward Line Item on the Right side.
- Select the checkbox and Save. This will match the Bill.
- Approve and Post the Bill by clicking the dropdown button on the Bill.
Create Vouchers for Bill
- Once Bill is Approved, Matched and Posted, create New Voucher for it.
- With the drop-down button on the Bill row, click New Voucher option.
- On clicking the Create Voucher button a pop-up opens, verify the details and click Save. This creates a Voucher.
- The voucher will be listed in the Voucher section. Approve the Voucher and make payment for it.
Create Payment for Voucher
- Click the Make Payment option on the Voucher drop-down.
- It opens the Pay Voucher pop up.
- Select the Bank in the Payment Account lookup and mark the Posted checkbox true.
- This creates the Payment and Inventory entries are made in the Balance Sheet.