Print Barcodes page allows to
for different objects with different
can have Barcodes and the system is capable of reading barcodes through a barcode scanner.
- Navigate to App Menu > Print Barcodes
- The object defaults to Product and all the available products are listed below with their Barcodes.
- Select the object you want to generate barcodes.
- Select the “Barcode Field and Label.”
- Additional fields can be added to print by moving fields from all fields column to selected fields column.
- Page size and Barcode Type can be managed.
- The frame can be added to the Print page by turning on the Frame.
- After making the required settings, select the Items you want to take, print barcodes and click “Preview PDF button.”